Coverage of Kontax continues as follows:
- Cellphone novel a ‘best-celler’ (Business Day, 29 Mar 2010). Correction in article: 7 200 teens read the whole story. If adults are also included then over 17 000 people read it.
- m-Learning takes novel approach (ITWeb, 26 Mar 2010).
- Real change is in your pocket (TIMES Live, 9 Mar 2010). Jackie May writes that the power of the cellphone is finally being tapped into – and the benefit to all of Africa could be enormous.
- Feasibility vs. constraints – learning with mobile phones (Christian Kreutz, 25 Mar 2010).
- Steve Vosloo was interviewed on 702 by David O’Sullivan (30 Mar 2010).
- Steve Vosloo was interviewed on Cape Talk by John Maytham (29 Mar 2010).
- Kontax is mentioned in a short, forthcoming book called 10 Things You Should Know About ICTs in Africa by Susan Heese (to be published by Heinemann).