In the week after the launch of Kontax, we’ve had the following coverage:
- First English Xhosa mobile novel launched (Biz Community, 5 Oct)
- Mobile Phones for Literacy? Launch of Kontax (Neerja Raman of Digital Provide: From Good to Gold, 4 Oct)
- On a new m-novel (David Crystal of DCblog, 9 Oct). David is the author of Txtng: the Gr8 Db8 and Language and the Internet.
- Steve Vosloo was interviewed on Bush Radio (3 Oct). It was blogged about by the Bush Teens crew.
- Steve Vosloo was interviewed on SAfm by Michelle Constant (10 Oct)
- Steve Vosloo was interviewed on Good Hope FM by Carl Wastie (10 Oct)
- Bilingual cellphone novel may get teens reading by Sue Blaine in The Weekender (Business Day) (3 Oct)